Monday, April 16, 2012

MONDAY BLUES

Today started off bad, my nose decided to troll me and caused me to sneezed non-stop before my alarm went off. As if that 10min more of sleep could actually keep me awake during work lol. Went to work half dead and eyes half open, like what's new. But on a brighter note..... LAST 10 DAYS OF WORK YEEEEEHAAAAAA. And so I made a small list on things I wna do after I quit my job.

1. Job-hunting - look out for better paying job with fun people and a nice environment
2. Dance @ Oschool
3. Find Putz/Amanda at school
4. Exercise @ Stella's at least twice a week
5. SHOPPING DATES
6. SUN TANNING WITH THE GURLS

Wowwwwweeeeee so exciting. But then again, I always make lists but end up not checking most of them...... OK ON TO TOYCAMS I WNA GET WOOHOO.

FISHEYE CAM


DIANA F+ 







(HOW DO YOU EVEN DO THIS SO NICE MUST BE SOME OVERLAP SHIT SETTING)



....... And me nomming on pretzels. Feeling too bored. 


LOL do not judge my fail face and hair and powerpuff girl thing at the back....


BEST COMBI EVER 

TGIF PLZ COME SOON. GD NIGHT.



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH. I WANTED TO JUDGE YOU AT YOUR POWERPUFF GIRLS BEDSHEET OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete