Saturday, April 21, 2012

How life should be

I love Saturday nights; just relaxing in front of my Mac baby, watching MIB 2 with an aloe vera mask on.  One of the best feelings in the world to me; no homework waiting for me to complete, no stress, no nothing. Seems like just yesterday when we were studying our asses off, now we're all so ready to enter our next phase in life. Gna meet new friends, study tougher subjects in a way different environment. Anticipate much? Maybe not the studying part, yet I'm rly excited to join dance in Uni! All the performances they would have, I rly love to perform on stage. The feeling is too addictive! 



So effortless omg just look at those legs. So skinny yet strong! 

RECENTLY: KJ'S BDAY + WARAKU + A SLY PRESENT + DRINKS @ CQ + ME REALIZING HOW GD COCKTAILS ACTUALLY TASTE...



"Anywhere with you."


No comments:

Post a Comment