Saturday, April 7, 2012

I wna catch a cloud

I kinda love eventful days like today, went for an art exhibition in the evening after my daily Saturday activities to find out that visual comm people are rly creative and awesome at what they do. Loving their art works, would post photos but me no have an iPhone sigh. Grabbed some of the name cards that they designed themselves + got badge somemore, so qt!


Oh yes, wna update my blog on some upcoming movies that I wna watch, and I MUST watch! Top 3: 

1) DESPICABLE ME 2 (COMING OUT 2013 Y SO LATE) 


2) MIB 3 (TORRENTING MIB 2 NOW HEHE)



3) AVENGERS! LOOKS DANG GD 


And I rmbr about my pathetic ass of list of things I wna get.... So many things unchecked. When can I get everything w/o feeling guilty! 
NOTE2SELF: MAKE MY NAILS PRETTY TMRW KTHXBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment