Sunday, January 27, 2013

CHANGE

Lack of updates because of..... School/dance/my social life(haha). Apparently my mugging feel isn't back and I'm kinda pissed at myself - not following my to-achieve list; it gets infuriating. Knowing that work is gna pile up and I'm slacking my butt away. Guilty is me.
Photos from exactly a week ago? Inserts -- mega-fail polaroids x4 (SAD IKR) + me in heels aka feet dying after 1hr lulz + kushinbo + back to the rooftop where it all started. 
I want to meet my girlfyfrenz but sigh dance is always in the way. Not saying that I'm sick of dancing but yknow it's gd to see my fav faces every once in awhile. Night guys x

2 comments:

  1. You know you should stop taking pictures with your eyes closed. Your eyes are nice. Open!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE ROOFTOP WHERE IT ALL STARTED OMG I KNOW THAAAAAAAT ^^v happy anni yall!!!

    ReplyDelete